Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

மீள்வேனோ மூழ்கிடுவேனோ 23 1

Advertisement

இந்த பத்மாவ பார்த்தாலும் எரிச்சலா இருக்கு ?

இந்த வனிதா என்ன பேச்சு...கூட பெரியவங்க எல்லாரும் ஜால்ரா...வனிதா விஷயம் வெளிய வரும் போது இருக்கு...

மான்சி பேர்ல வீடு வாங்கிட்டானா?..ஆனா தனியா போக விடுவாங்களா?

Sorry, first why are young telling Tulsi is wrong always like you said if Tulsi is wrong soorya naranyan also because he is having money and Tulsi doesn't have that we are pointing finger on Tulsi children only. If it is vice versa that Tulsi had money and she got soorya naranyan has second husband many won't point finger on her, here the problem is she depend on soorya naranya for money that's it's. And why should we support Padma only even Padma know that she have problem before itself but she didn't inform her husband it's her situation because she loves him, she is wrong in that, Tulsi is wrong in accepting soorya Narayan, and soorya naranyan also wrong we can't point finger at one person
Vaanmathi madam i am expressing my views about illegal affairs i also pointed both soorya narayana and thulasi. For money sake as you said there are so many jobs on the world it is not necessary to go as keep for someone. Viceversa is also equally wrong.. because you're having money and you want money need not do some dirty work.. I don't want to support them. I don't know about others . I don't find wrong in expressing my opinion about the issues. Mansi is a grown up girl only she can even tell her mother to stop that nonsense when we are pointing soorya own daughters about there behaviour then they had fully right to point mansi. I don't find any wrong in expressing my views.

Last edited: