Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

மௌனத்தின் மறுபக்கம் - 6

Advertisement

Like Ranju I also thought sariya thaan kettoma nu... waiting for this episode...

But Anu realized she's wrong and trying to come out....
@TNWContestWriter078 .... Kathi munaiyil nirkum concept.... setharam illlamal eppadi heroine veliya Kundu vara poreenga.... (actually setharam aagiduchu nu last episode layae solliyachu nu neenga solluradhu ketkudhu)

Waiting ma...
Paavam Shyam

Like Ranju I also thought sariya thaan kettoma nu... waiting for this episode...

But Anu realized she's wrong and trying to come out....
@TNWContestWriter078 .... Kathi munaiyil nirkum concept.... setharam illlamal eppadi heroine veliya Kundu vara poreenga.... (actually setharam aagiduchu nu last episode layae solliyachu nu neenga solluradhu ketkudhu)

Waiting ma...
Paavam Shyam

ஷியாமை ஏமாத்துறோம் ன்ற கில்ட் இருக்கு..ஆனால், அந்த
affair ல வெளிவர விருப்பம் இல்லை னு தான் தோணுது

ஷியாமை ஏமாத்துறோம் ன்ற கில்ட் இருக்கு..ஆனால், அந்த
affair ல வெளிவர விருப்பம் இல்லை னு தான் தோணுது
Yes
She could have resigned and taken a break or gone to some other company....

She used to admire him professionally and now also not blaming him completely....

I think what ever happened happened with her consent.... not like drugs I assume....

Otherwise he might have drugged her mildly without her knowledge nu varalaam.....

Anyways she wants to keep full stop personally and not professionally it won't work...

Need to appreciate author for bold concept.... whether we can digest or not this do happens in society