Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Help me to find the novel name

Advertisement

vaanmathi

I read one story in this site but climax padikala forget the story title.
The hero is from very rich family he own his family company. The heorine brother arun is working in hero company arun love his mother and sister very much his father is dead he used to work under hero father. Hero's cousin loves heroine brother arun but she doest like arun giving more important to his sister. Once she proposed arun he told her that he will take care of his sister after marriage she doestnt like that but she didnt tell arun in fear of losing him but she informed her brother to stop heroine to be close with her brother so hero also start to talk with heroine and ask her to avoid arun so that he and his sister could spend a quality time together this hurt heroine but for her brother arun happiness. After their marriage only we came to know that heroine is not his own sister but arun mothers sister daughter. Heroine mother married udhay kumar her lover against parent wish. Udhay kumar also work wiht heros father he is an orphan after his marriage he started his own company but he is murdered by business enemies due to that heroine mother lose her mental state after giving birth to heroine her parents got her second marriage so she is not with heroine. Now hero also start to love heroine the story goes like that anyone tell me the name

I read one story in this site but climax padikala forget the story title.
The hero is from very rich family he own his family company. The heorine brother arun is working in hero company arun love his mother and sister very much his father is dead he used to work under hero father. Hero's cousin loves heroine brother arun but she doest like arun giving more important to his sister. Once she proposed arun he told her that he will take care of his sister after marriage she doestnt like that but she didnt tell arun in fear of losing him but she informed her brother to stop heroine to be close with her brother so hero also start to talk with heroine and ask her to avoid arun so that he and his sister could spend a quality time together this hurt heroine but for her brother arun happiness. After their marriage only we came to know that heroine is not his own sister but arun mothers sister daughter. Heroine mother married udhay kumar her lover against parent wish. Udhay kumar also work wiht heros father he is an orphan after his marriage he started his own company but he is murdered by business enemies due to that heroine mother lose her mental state after giving birth to heroine her parents got her second marriage so she is not with heroine. Now hero also start to love heroine the story goes like that anyone tell me the name
Completed navals la check pannungha profile la yesterday msg parthen but enakku reply panna mudiyalai auther vise story irrukum check panna lam try pannunga ???