Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Novel and writer name pls

Advertisement

Nm26

Hero ku appa illa...hero amma second marriage panniruppanga..avangalukkum oru son...stepfather oda sister and husband kettavanga..avanga hero amma ku problem kuduppanga..heroine hero va sila places la parthuttu love pannuva...but hero starting la irunthe avala thappa ninaippar...that cunning aunty and her husband avanga daughter ah hero ku marriage panna try pannuvanga..but Ava hero brother ah love pannuva..marriage time la amma va emathi heroine thannai marriage pannittadha hero ninaippar...apram than unmai therinchi seruvanga...story place sea ku pakkathula irukkura maadhiri irukkum...heroine name kanalvizhi nu ninaikkiren...if anyone knows pls share story name...thank u

Please help me with the novel title and author.....

The story starts like hero will be in hurry and enters a register office for his marriage and ties the knot the heroine unknowingly in a hurry. And then only he finds that the girl is different one. Actually, he would have planned for a contract marriage with a different girl, because of his family members forcing him to get married. Later the same day he will take heroine to her home, where her mother scares for her dad and send her back with hero. He will take her to their guest house, and there comes the flash back. They were already in love with each other in their college days but he leaves to a foreign country telling his career is important and the naughty heroine changes all her activities and character. Later all his family members treat her well, and it goes on, this is how much I remember.

Please help me with the title if you have ever read this.