Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

To apologize

Advertisement

Varsha 123

Hello friends! I'm really sorry that I can't publish my story due to my work and studies:( i know if I like to write stories , I have to manage all these. But now I have to concentrate only on my studies and I have no time to publish my story.

I genuinely want you ( who had supported and encouraged me without knowing who I'm)to apologize me...

But I promise I'll be back with my best story after sometime. I hope you guys will understand. Thank u so much for your love and support drs. Bye...?

Hello friends! I'm really sorry that I can't publish my story due to my work and studies:( i know if I like to write stories , I have to manage all these. But now I have to concentrate only on my studies and I have no time to publish my story.

I genuinely want you ( who had supported and encouraged me without knowing who I'm)to apologize me...

But I promise I'll be back with my best story after sometime. I hope you guys will understand. Thank u so much for your love and support drs. Bye...?
It's okay ma no problem
Apparam time irrukkum pothu update oda vangha
Appovum readers welcome pannuvom ???