Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Find a novel name

Advertisement

Hi I need a novel name it's been long time I read the book I don't remember author name or character name so ,hero is politician and heroin is daughter of opposite party daughter and she hates her father and brother for their crimes, hero and heroine has more age gap and heroine parents forces her to marry some other guy but hero saves her and she is adamant to marry hero and finally hero gets married to her.
Hi I need a novel name it's been long time I read the book I don't remember author name or character name so ,hero is politician and heroin is daughter of opposite party daughter and she hates her father and brother for their crimes, hero and heroine has more age gap and heroine parents forces her to marry some other guy but hero saves her and she is adamant to marry hero and finally hero gets married to her.
Hi
The novel name is kaalidhaasan kathal kaa
Hi
The novel is kaalithasan kaadhal kaana
(காளிதாசன் காதல் காண)

Mam I want one story name sollunga.hero and heroine after marriage heroine brother and amma pecha kettu hero and mamiyara vittu pirinji vanthuttu thirumbi thirunthi porappa hero sethukka mattaru apparam avanga amma hospital la irukkum pothu heroine poi mannippu ketu consiva irrukkaratha sollittu poi du va hero vannthathukku apparam avanga amma heroine kuda vazhanum nu promise vangitu iranthiduvanga . heroine friends hero vu ku letter potu vanthu kotitu poga sollu vanga yaravathu story name therinja sollunga romba Nala theditu irukken

Hero name Vikram
I don't know heroine name
Hero family thinks he already got married and his wife is dead so the look for a poor family girl and get married but the hero looks after that girl but the real is the hero brother only have second wife .the family does not know the job position of hero they always underestimate hero but he has completed his studies in IIT

Hero name Vikram
Hero family thinks he already got married and his wife is dead so the look for a poor family girl and get married but the hero looks after that girl but the real is the hero brother only have second wife .the family does not know the job position of hero they always underestimate hero but he has completed his studies in IIT

Nenjamellam Nesipayaa By Prema mam.

Hero name Vikram

Prema mam novel

Can any one help me to find the two novels name and authors??

1.) Hero is a doctor and heroine is a nurse..hero has health problems i.e. due to stress, blood will come from the nose.. For that heroine treat him by kissing and they will seperate due to some situation.. finally they will unite.. don't know the name of the author and book..

2.) Hero and heroine are friends from childhood.. heroine will love a guy but they will get seperate.. so hero will marry her due to pressure from the family.. Heroine couldn't see him as her husband as he was a friend but then at one point of time she will realise the love for him

Please help me to find these two novels... Please