Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

பவித்ரா நாராயணனின் 'நனையாத மழை நாம்' - 8

Advertisement

Pavithra Narayanan

Tamil Novel Writer
The Writers Crew
நனையாத மழை நாம் - 8(1)

நனையாத மழை நாம் - 8(2)

Thanks alot friends 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Eager to know from you, Share your thoughts:giggle:

Stay tuned

morie.jpg

Prof. Morrie, Morrie Thatha Tuesdays with Morrie written by Mitch Albom, student of Prof Morrie, about his last days, life, and so on(Book Name: Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom, an Old Man, a Young Man, and life's greatest Lesson, available in tamil too)

morrie-schwartz-45cc8305-4b0f-4142-80dc-be82ab9fceb-resize-750.jpegx720.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-15 at 18.17.06_50244d01.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-15 at 18.17.06_50244d01.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Me first, 🥰 🥰 🥰. What a beautiful discussion between Varithy and Ananthan, Ananthan and KK, KK and Revathy? 👏👏👏

Thanks Pavi ma for your introduction to thought provoking books and the authors and discussions. 💐 💐 💐. I am definitely going to read the book by Prof Morrie. I am amazed at your talents and wide scope of knowledge at such a young age, brilliant ma. Keep up your good work in writing.✍️✍️✍️

Last edited:
நனையாத மழை நாம் - 8(1)

நனையாத மழை நாம் - 8(2)

Thanks alot friends 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Eager to know from you, Share your thoughts:giggle:

Stay tuned

View attachment 9190

Prof. Morrie, Morrie Thatha Tuesdays with Morrie written by Mitch Albom, student of Prof Morrie, about his last days, life, and so on(Book Name: Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom, an Old Man, a Young Man, and life's greatest Lesson, available in tamil too)

View attachment 9187View attachment 9188
Nirmala vandhachu 😍 😍 😍

அருமை பவி....அருமையான கருத்துகள்.....எல்லா conversationம் நம்மோட நடக்கற feel ...

நான் இரண்டு booksமே படிச்சது இல்லை....usually I don't try English books some how had a notion that it will not give me a complete feel of reading a book....

Now wanted to give a try...will let you know after that

Last edited: