Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Looking for author/novel name

Advertisement

KRAJ

Friends - I am looking for the author/novel name, Please help. I remember the story.
Heroine lives in London with her Mom, Dad had passed away. she manages the company established by her Dad with his friends as partners. Story starts with her driving to office listening to a lady radio jockey from chennai, heroine is a fan of the RJ and never misses her program. Heroine works very hard to make sure she makes a profit for her dad's partners. Hero lives in America and through one of heroine dad's partners they both meet for a business agreement. they are attracted to each other, hero confesses love and proposes, they get married and heroine moves to America. Heroine finally tells 'i love you' to the hero(think his name is Karthik) and he turns against her and says he married her to get revenge for his cousin brother, who attempted suicide in college because the heroine rejected his love. Hero was able to save his brother's life but he lost his eyesight. Hero's aunt and his cousin brother live in chennai and the hero had vowed to take revenge for his brothers predicament. when hero tell this to heroine she is shocked and later packs her bags and tells the hero's parents why he really married her and says she is leaving america and returns to UK. In UK she tells his Dad's friends what happened to her marriage and decides to move to chennai with her mother and live with her grandmother(father's mother). Heroine has a British secretary who loves her but when she declines him becomes her good friend. by a series of events the blind cousin brother and the radio jockey fall in love and decide to get married after the RJ persuades the cousin brother. In chennai the heroine goes to meet the RJ and coincidently meets the hero's cousin brother,
Meanwhile she finds out she is pregnant and sends divorce papers to the hero who comes rushing to chennai. He did not think heroine will leave him, in his own way he loves her and wants to make the marriage work. the rest of the story is how hero tries to make things work, there is heroine's religious baby shower ceremony and the British secretary visits India to attend that ceremony. Hero's parents support heroine, the cousin brother regains eyesight after an operation
After delivering her baby heroine goes and confronts hero's aunt saying she did not do anything wrong, she just did not accept the cousin brother's love in college because she did not reciprocate the feelings and did not encourage him either. in his weakness he attempted suicide but now he` has his eyesight and married life, she is the one who has paid a heavy price, the aunt is still very angry. I do not recall the ending and that's why i am looking for the novel. Appreciate any help i can get. thanks in advance

ஹாய்,
இது 'அழகி' யின் ''மனமோஹனா'
கிண்டிலில் வாசிக்க கிடைக்கும் டியர்.