Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Thank You All.....

Advertisement

RudraPrarthana

Hai Chellakutties....

First of all I would like to thank Malli mam for such a great opportunity to make this story to reach the mass.. really such an amazing phase and this competition gave me a lot thank you all so much for your tremendous support. moreover amidst all your busy schedule you never failed to clarify my doubts as well as mentoring thanks again mam...Obviously Yazhi's transformation is not only as a person or daughter , dil, wife but also her career so I have to justify her in all aspects and its inevitable to complete it within the given words but a rule is always a rule and I respect it wholeheartedly.. Congratulations to all contestants as well as winners... Then this is not the end and will have a new start from tomorrow❤😍

நிச்சயம் ஈசன் அருள் இல்லைன்னா நாற்பது நாளில் கதையை முடிப்பது என்பது எனக்கு சாத்தியமில்ல அண்ட் போன வாரமே கதை ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன் சொல்லி இருந்தேன் ஆனா வீட்ல பூஜை வேலையில பிஸி ஆகிட்டேன் நேத்து தான் முடிஞ்சது இன்று புனர்பூஜை முடிச்சுட்டு இங்க தான் வரேன் .... சகல வரங்கள் தரும் வரமஹலக்ஷ்மி அன்னையின் பரிபூரண அருள் அனைவர்க்கும் கிடைக்க வேண்டிக்கொண்டு நாளையில் இருந்து 'நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் அலரே' கதை மூலம் என் பயணம் இங்கு மட்டுமே தொடரும் என்ற மகிழ்ச்சியோடு உங்கள் ஆதரவை எதிர்நோக்கி ..
உங்கள்...
ருத்ரபிரார்த்தனா ❤❤❤

@Sathya velusamy ji will come for sure tomorrow....

Last edited:
Hai Chellakutties....

First of all I would like to thank Malli mam for such a great opportunity to make this story to reach the mass.. really such an amazing phase and this competition gave me a lot thank you all so much for your tremendous support. moreover amidst all your busy schedule you never failed to clarify my doubts as well as mentoring thanks again mam...Obviously Yazhi's transformation is not only as a person or daughter , dil, wife but also her career so I have to justify her in all aspects and its inevitable to complete it within the given words but a rule is always a rule and I respect it wholeheartedly.. Congratulations to all contestants as well as winners... Then this is not the end and will have a new start from tomorrow❤😍

நிச்சயம் ஈசன் அருள் இல்லைன்னா நாற்பது நாளில் கதையை முடிப்பது என்பது எனக்கு சாத்தியமில்ல அண்ட் போன வாரமே கதை ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன் சொல்லி இருந்தேன் ஆனா வீட்ல பூஜை வேலையில பிஸி ஆகிட்டேன் நேத்து தான் முடிஞ்சது இன்று புனர்பூஜை முடிச்சுட்டு இங்க தான் வரேன் .... சகல வரங்கள் தரும் வரமஹலக்ஷ்மி அன்னையின் பரிபூரண அருள் அனைவர்க்கும் கிடைக்க வேண்டிக்கொண்டு நாளையில் இருந்து 'நெஞ்சமெல்லாம் அலரே' கதை மூலம் என் பயணம் இங்கு மட்டுமே தொடரும் என்ற மகிழ்ச்சியோடு உங்கள் ஆதரவை எதிர்நோக்கி ..
உங்கள்...
ருத்ரபிரார்த்தனா ❤❤❤

View attachment 5449

@Sathya velusamy ji will come for sure tomorrow....
So ... Strating the story after real Pooja... நீ கலக்கு செல்லம்... பரிசு வாங்கி பேர் வாங்கலைனாலும் நீ வெக்கற சோறு எங்களை சொ க்க வெக்குது... நீ கலக்குமா

So ... Strating the story after real Pooja... நீ கலக்கு செல்லம்... பரிசு வாங்கி பேர் வாங்கலைனாலும் நீ வெக்கற சோறு எங்களை சொ க்க வெக்குது... நீ கலக்குமா
Thank you ji:love::love::love::love: