Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

உன் சுவாசம் என் மூச்சில் EPILOGUE

Advertisement

I know I happened to read this story very late... It makes me feel that bad too..

When I started the story... The character of kathiravan made me to think and was able to compare to so many men around us..

Deivanai.. An original mother in law.. No compromises in any character is what the beauty of this story narration..

Not just vizhi... I too was very upset with kathir but after he talks.. Bhoom.. Like vizhi i too started to have the confused feeling... Oh he seems to be right🤔🤔.. Yes... U can't change one's characteristics...

Neraya love kaanbipaanga but ipadi vittu kodukama irukradhu thaan must... Kathir scores there...

It's like everyday's life situation in each and every episode... Many of us are still the same like kathir and vizhi...

So wonderfully written story authorji... 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I know I happened to read this story very late... It makes me feel that bad too..

When I started the story... The character of kathiravan made me to think and was able to compare to so many men around us..

Deivanai.. An original mother in law.. No compromises in any character is what the beauty of this story narration..

Not just vizhi... I too was very upset with kathir but after he talks.. Bhoom.. Like vizhi i too started to have the confused feeling... Oh he seems to be right🤔🤔.. Yes... U can't change one's characteristics...

Neraya love kaanbipaanga but ipadi vittu kodukama irukradhu thaan must... Kathir scores there...

It's like everyday's life situation in each and every episode... Many of us are still the same like kathir and vizhi...

So wonderfully written story authorji... 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Thanks u so much sis, 😍😍😍