Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

என் காதல் கனா 12

Advertisement

Dei vivekkuu...
saththee pre planned aa yositchi Ron kooda kalanduraiyadi our mudiwuku Wandu than badhil solranda madaiya..
sathee buththisalipa..awanukku terinji pochchu sujikku awan mela oru soft corner irukkunnu.adhan, andha dhairiyaththula than edhu wandhalum paaththudalamnu unakku clue tharran stheesh boy

Ha ha avasarakuduka
Lv nala friend ah kalatitan pakki
Ama ivnungaluku mela ava yosipala
Viki unna nenacha pavana keethu
Un lv sucecess aga valthukal nanba

You are writing beautifully!

But the problem with this story is Indian students cannot work outside the college campus during the first year, whereas American students can work outside the college campus and study as well. Although, Indian students can work inside the college campus, like the cafeteria or the library during their first year.

This is a flaw in the story line. You could have researched a little!

You are writing beautifully!

But the problem with this story is Indian students cannot work outside the college campus during the first year, whereas American students can work outside the college campus and study as well. Although, Indian students can work inside the college campus, like the cafeteria or the library during their first year.

This is a flaw in the story line. You could have researched a little!

Thanks for citing the information. I shall rectify it in the forth coming episodes.
And regarding the flaw statement "I just googled and found some infor and started writing. And this is not a major setback to the story I hope. Consider it as an information overlooked. " It becomes a flaw in the story line when this working in the restaurant affects the entire story(hopefully that is not the case)..
I am obliged that u have pointed out the mistakes. I agree and I shall rectify it in further episodes..
My little concern is, this is the 3rd time you are pointing the same mistake. Is that such a bigggggg mistake. Its good that u r pointing out but y again and again the same thing. even after i have agreed that its is a mistake... Please throw some light..

Suji Dan decide pananum.. Nalla muttikonga da.. Final ball ah ava Dan poduva..