Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

தென்றலின் ஸ்வரங்கள் தேனாய்..19

Advertisement

Hi Kanmani.
Am in vocation with my mom n dad...here some signal probs in our house ,almost every where is like this n we get signal only we r out in the streets!!!..that's y I can't use my phone properly...etho village nu ninaikaatheenga...inga Pondicherry thaan intha kodumai ellam...I have to come near the gate to make a call or do whatever i want with my phone...all will be set when I get back to my place...
This episode is an emotional roller coaster., ThendralMozhi's bond is strengthened with all the love and emotions of his past n Anuja's family...the way she changes Anu doctor to athai tells that...
sweet Maddy is lovable again with nice comradeship with Thendral too..
really wanting to know what will happen with thendral's family for their love..
superb narration with ur neat presentation which gave all type of emotions for the readers.

Hi Kanmani.
Am in vocation with my mom n dad...here some signal probs in our house ,almost every where is like this n we get signal only we r out in the streets!!!..that's y I can't use my phone properly...etho village nu ninaikaatheenga...inga Pondicherry thaan intha kodumai ellam...I have to come near the gate to make a call or do whatever i want with my phone...all will be set when I get back to my place...
This episode is an emotional roller coaster., ThendralMozhi's bond is strengthened with all the love and emotions of his past n Anuja's family...the way she changes Anu doctor to athai tells that...
sweet Maddy is lovable again with nice comradeship with Thendral too..
really wanting to know what will happen with thendral's family for their love..
superb narration with ur neat presentation which gave all type of emotions for the readers.
Hi kavika ❤️
Sorry now only got much time to reply for all those comments in this 19 th epi ❤️
Enjoy your vacation ☺️
Thanks for sharing your comments in this situation too. Loads of love akkaa 🙂🙂🙂😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

ரொம்ப அருமையான பதிவு
அந்த விதார்த் நாயினால எதுவும் ஆபத்து வருமோ

ஆபத்து இல்ல.. ஆப்பு தான் வரும் 😊😊😁😁

வயத்துல நெருப்பை கட்டிகிட்டு தான் படிச்சேன்... கட்ட கடைசில கட்டம் கட்டி வட்டம் போல் சுத்தி ஆப்பு வச்சுட்டியே செல்லம்... சிறப்பு மிக சிறப்பு... குண்டு size, kanchana ellam நினைப்பு இருக்கு தானே..பத்து வா வில்லன்??? டாலி ஆகலியே
மொழியின் வலியை படிக்க முடியவில்லை,கண்ணில் குளம் கட்டி விட்டது...
Mady kku Jodi enga enga enga

பத்து வில்லனா 🤣🤣🤣அவரே பாவம் பச்ச மண்ணு பட்டர் பன்னு....
இப்ப தான் இந்த எபிக்கு வந்த commentsக்கு reply பண்றேன் ஹேமாக்கா..... Late reply 🙈
உங்க comment தெறி 😆😆😆🤣🤣💥 குண்டு size.. காஞ்சன்னா.. எல்லாம் மறக்குமா ,,🚶🚶🤭🤭🤭🤭

Maddy எப்பேர் பட்டவன்.... எப்பேர்பட்ட ஹீரோ மெட்டீரியல்... அவனுக்கு JUST LIKE THAT ன்னு ஒரு ஜோடி சேர்த்து இந்த கதைலையே
அவன் LOVE LIFE ஐ முடிக்க மனசு வரல. கண்டிப்பா அவனுக்கு கதை உண்டு 😍😍😍💥💥💥💥💥 HE IS A HERO 😁😁❤️

தென்றல் மீனாவின் அப்பா அனுஜாவின் அண்னணாக கூட இருக்கலாம் வசுந்தரம்மா கணவனாக கூட இருக்கலாம்

இல்லையே 😊😊😊😊