56 - Final ஷோபா குமரனின் உன் பாதியும் என் மரணத்தின் மீதியும்

Advertisement

Shoba sis 💐💐💐🫶🫶🫶🫶

நீங்க உங்கள் ஹெல்த் நல்லா பார்த்துக்கோங்க 🫂🫂🫂.

மனிதரில் எத்தனை உணர்வுகள் உண்டோ அத்தனையும் கதையில் கடத்தி இருக்கிறீர்கள்

உங்கள் எழுத்துக்கு, மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்/ பாராட்டுக்கள்/ வாழ்த்துக்கள் 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

கதை படிச்சு 2 நாள் ஆச்சு
ஆன என்ன எழுத என்று வார்த்தைகள் தெரியவில்லை 🤷

மனம் வெளிவரவில்லை 😌😌😌

லகு, யாழி கௌதமன் ஓடிட்டே இருக்காங்க 😊😊

சீக்கிரமே அடுத்த கதையோடு வாங்க
Thank you dear 💝🤗💖
 
Ma’am, what an excellent story! ❤️ Thank you so much for everything. After such a long time, I felt completely immersed in the lives of Raghu and Radha, as if I were living their journey alongside them. The story touched my heart deeply. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful and unforgettable reading experience. ❤️
Amirthakala Senthil
 
Ma’am, what an excellent story! ❤️ Thank you so much for everything. After such a long time, I felt completely immersed in the lives of Raghu and Radha, as if I were living their journey alongside them. The story touched my heart deeply. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful and unforgettable reading experience. ❤️
Amirthakala Senthil
Thanks Amirhakala 💝💝😍
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

Back
Top