Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

CONTEST FIRST ROUND RESULTS

Advertisement

Hello dear writers and of course readers, I am pretty proud of myself, ha :ROFLMAO: Ha :ROFLMAO: Ha :ROFLMAO:, (self duppathaan) that most of my voting won in the first round. Best of luck writers for the second round.

All the writers, whether you were one of the 18 or not, you have to be proud of yourselves that you have completed the stories amidst all your challenges in life, health, family, kids studies etc. etc. 🫡🫡🫡 A writer’s responsibility doesn’t end at the tip of your pen, or key board. May God bless you all to have good health and keep writing 🙏🙏🙏✍️✍️✍️ Valgha Tamil.

Hello dear writers and of course readers, I am pretty proud of myself, ha :ROFLMAO: Ha :ROFLMAO: Ha :ROFLMAO:, (self duppathaan) that most of my voting won in the first round. Best of luck writers for the second round.

All the writers, whether you were one of the 18 or not, you have to be proud of yourselves that you have completed the stories amidst all your challenges in life, health, family, kids studies etc. etc. 🫡🫡🫡 A writer’s responsibility doesn’t end at the tip of your pen, or key board. May God bless you all to have good health and keep writing 🙏🙏🙏✍️✍️✍️ Valgha Tamil.
Well said ma ❤️❤️❤️
7fb4665b0c8667cb4eb0232bd10449ed.jpg

முதல் கட்ட வாக்குப்பதிவில் வெற்றி பெற்றவர்களுக்கு என் மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துகள்💐💐💐💐

Advertisement