Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Find a novel name

Advertisement

Jayani

I need a novel name..hero is a foreigner and heroine is a Tamil girl..hero will see heroine in a video call meeting..she will be pregnant..heroine lives with her Frnd name ragav..hero thinks they both are married but hero will make heroine to come to his place..finally they will get united..this is first part and second part will continue with their son as hero ..pls Frnds help me to get that novel name..

Hi I need a novel name it's been long time I read the book I don't remember author name or character name so ,hero is politician and heroin is daughter of opposite party daughter and she hates her father and brother for their crimes, hero and heroine has more age gap and heroine parents forces her to marry some other guy but hero saves her and she is adamant to marry hero and finally hero gets married to her.

Hi I need a novel name it's been long time I read the book I don't remember author name or character name so ,hero is politician and heroin is daughter of opposite party daughter and she hates her father and brother for their crimes, hero and heroine has more age gap and heroine parents forces her to marry some other guy but hero saves her and she is adamant to marry hero and finally hero gets married to her.
I think காளிதாசன் காதல் காண by Pavithra narayanan

I need a novel name..hero is a foreigner and heroine is a Tamil girl..hero will see heroine in a video call meeting..she will be pregnant..heroine lives with her Frnd name ragav..hero thinks they both are married but hero will make heroine to come to his place..finally they will get united..this is first part and second part will continue with their son as hero ..pls Frnds help me to get that novel name..
Kannil unnai kaanum munne_nithya.r

Hi..I am looking for a novel which I read long back..
Hero will act as mechanic to heroine..and they will love each other..after few days heroine will realise that hero is actually a rich person and he took revenge on heroine for his brother..since heroine had sent his brother to jail..later hero will realise that heroine is pregnant and his brother did wrong..nd finally they will unite ...
Can anyone pls tell me this novel..i m searching for this novel for long time..

ஹீரோ விக்ரம் ஆடிட்டர் ஒரு அண்ணா ஒரு அக்கா ஜாதகத்தினல் ஹீரோ லைஃப் ல வர பிராப்ளம் அத ஹீரோ எப்டி ஹாண்டல் பண்றார் அதா ஸ்டோரி

Hi indeed novel name,
Heroine doesn't have a mother, she only has a stepdaughter,She wrote a letter saying that he was leaving home one day
The letter was written as a joke but she gets into some trouble and the hero saves her,
Everyone likes her in hero house but after marriage mother in law and daughter in law have no understanding
The heroes are not very interested in the marriage