Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Time!!!!

Advertisement

pooranibio

You are making all the possibilities to delay the posting of updates.... Why don't you post the videos and precap on the same day, If people like video let them watch the video or else let them read here... I know what is the idea behind youtube videos...Please don't continue like this...

You are making all the possibilities to delay the posting of updates.... Why don't you post the videos and precap on the same day, If people like video let them watch the video or else let them read here... I know what is the idea behind youtube videos...Please don't continue like this...

You need to understand others difficulty
Mallika mam is giving us UD inspite of her busy schedule..
You might know abt her work and family n all rt?
So please wait patiently.. updates will come..
Then providing precap is videos is another brainchild from Admin team..
So if you don't like reading in videos you can wait for the updates to come..
Don't under estimate anybody..
This is just my opinion..
For your kind information, if you wanna give any feedback have a chat or message with admin team.

Please don't post like this ma.. It really hurts not only admin but also die hard fans of MM mam like me..

Hope you understand:):)

She have tried a new attempt.i think u are being too harsh and demanding .having a opinion is fine but there is a way of expressing it .

For your kind information, if you wanna give any feedback have a chat or message with admin team.

Please don't post like this ma.. It really hurts not only admin but also die hard fans of MM mam like me..

Well said Mam.

ரொம்பவே சரியாக சொன்னீங்க,
மதுமதி டியர்

[/QUO

Yes you are 100% correct mam