Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

கோகுலத்தில் ராமன் - EPILOGUE

Advertisement

Nice story & Happy ending. Priya ... ??

உங்களுடைய அடுத்த கதைக்கு என்னுடைய வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

ஆசைக்கொரு ஆளானவன்
ஆனந்தத்தில் கூத்தானவன்
கோபியர்கள் நீராடிட
கோலங்களை கண்டானவன்
ஆடை அள்ளி கொண்டானவன்
அழகை அள்ளி தின்றானவன்
போதையிலே நின்றானவன்
பூஜைக்கின்று வந்தானவன்
அவன் உலா உலா உலா உலா தினம் தினம் பாரீர்
தினம் விழா விழா விழா விழா வாழ்க்கையில் தேவை
இன்பா உன்னை நாள் தோறுமே
கை கூப்பியே நான் பாடுவேன்

கோகுலத்து ராமா ராமா கோகி இவள் தானா
மானுமில்லை ராமனுமில்லை
கோகுலத்தில் நானா
சோகமில்லை சொந்தம் யாரும் இல்லை
இன்பனின் நெஞ்சில் துன்பமில்லை
இன்பா இன்பா இன்பா இன்பனே
இன்பா இன்பா இன்பா பேரின்பனே

Last edited:
Priya,

Such a good story. I really felt that closeness with each one of the characters. The pain that Inban went through, the logic behind each one of the situations, thoughts, beliefs are commendable! A very well-written story. This is going to be one of my top favorites. Inban just stole my heart. He is a very good example for tolerance and tenacity. Lot of good qualities to learn and implement from him. You have given so much weightage to his character and you have written this novel during the most important period of your life. May you and the baby be blessed with many good things in life. Niraiya nermarai ennangalai indha kathaiyin moolam vithaiththatharku ennudaiya maram nirandha vazhthukkal!! Ellorum Inbanai pol irundhal ulagam evlo nalla irukkum... Irundhum enakku perasaithaan.. Kandeeban is another character. Post kambam only he is.. Susheela is so sweet.. And what can I say about Koki-mookki!! She is an ANGEL for Inban... The comedy by Kokila and Kandeeban, the timely dialogues and the Pachaikili and Vettukili comedy, really made me laugh loud... Each character in the character was sculpted so well, Priya... Loved this story so much!! May you be blessed to write many stories like this!! I feel so positive after reading this story. Good luck, Priya.

Love,
Sharmi