Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

பவித்ரா நாராயணனின் வா வா என் தூர நிலா - FINAL

Advertisement

And the most important thing I felt Happy is you all thought about Jagadish Too. Just like Hero na avan periya Ivan ninachu matha characters ah thitamaa , you all thought in his perspective too
You have written this story in a way that Every character has some uniqueness.....not to ignore anyone.....
என்னவோ ஒரு magic உங்க எழுத்தில் இந்த story la ♥ ♥

அம்மடு வையும் சிங்காரத்தையும் மிஸ் பண்ணுவேன் நல்ல கதை உங்கள் பாஷையில் சொன்னால் லாளிதமாக இருந்தது 😍😍😍 இதெல்லாம் யமுனா சூர்யாவின் வளர்ப்பு எல்லா புகழும் பாராட்டும் நம்ம பவிக்கே 💐💐💐❤️❤️❤️❤️

You deserve this much welcoming Pavi. Wholesome feel. And unga stories la thaan லாளிதம், லாவண்யம் , மஞ்சிமம் ipdi words laam. Padikkum pothey beautiful feel thaan. And ithu online la vanthappa I'd read after completion. So no waiting and all. At a strectch 2or 3 days la completed. Apram Surya garu story on-air laye epi by epi padichen. Appo I'd thought evlo homework pannirukkaanga pa nu. "The more you write, the more we happy".

Last edited:
Happy to know different perceptions of the characters from the fellow readers one more time....
Special mention and thanks to @Novelreader ....
I wonder how a person can analyze line by line and provide her views in a crystal clear manner.... hats off🙌🙌
True sis. As you said, yours & @Novelreader 's comments made me to think in all the possible perspectives. Semma experience. Yeah she is a doctorate in analyzing the characters and the flow of the story. Like Ph. D thesis 🤩