Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

பவித்ரா நாராயணனின் வா வா என் தூர நிலா - FINAL

Advertisement

Happy to know that Siru took over Surya at least in this in your perspective :love::love::love:;);)

Ayooo ayooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Climax la Suryaagaaru varuvaar la, andha scene dhan made me write a story for Suryaa ka. Not only because of chiru, but idhu oru wholesome climax ah, small yet good to heart ah theiryum enaku. 💜💜💜.

Analum neenga enai poi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

வா வா என் தூர நிலா 32

வா வா என் தூர நிலா Final

First of all Thanks alot for making it extra extra extra extra special with so many good memories, lovely arguments.

Thanks for taking time 😍😍😍😍

நான் எழுதின climax episode la என்னோட ஃபர்ஸ்ட் favorite இதான் 😍😍💜💜💜💜

Suryaaa promise ah naan re run ku ivalo welcoming irukum ninakave ila friendss, This is a very easy and simple story , just name vaikradhu, Telugu, marriage idhelam dhan nan work panine. ஆனா சிலருக்கு இது நெருக்கமான பிடிச்ச கதை ,( எனக்கு யாரை பிடிக்கும் உங்களுக்குத் தெரியும்) சொன்னீங்க. உங்களுக்கு சந்தோஷம்னா நாக்கு சால சால சந்தோஷம்!! By Some reason, if I am part of people smile , That what's I need and for That I write..

Happy Reading💜💜💜😍😍😍😍

நாளை முதல் காளிதாசன் காதல் காணலாம்!!
Thank you Pavi for re- running this again......
Enjoyed to the core..... @Pavithra Narayanan
Happy to know different perceptions of the characters from the fellow readers one more time....
Special mention and thanks to @Novelreader ....
I wonder how a person can analyze line by line and provide her views in a crystal clear manner.... hats off🙌🙌

Ayooo ayooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Climax la Suryaagaaru varuvaar la, andha scene dhan made me write a story for Suryaa ka. Not only because of chiru, but idhu oru wholesome climax ah, small yet good to heart ah theiryum enaku. 💜💜💜.

Analum neenga enai poi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
அது என்ன வேணா இருக்கட்டும் பேபி ...சீரு கதையோட climax தான் பவியோட first favorite climax .....
அதான் matters

Thank you Pavi for re- running this again......
Enjoyed to the core..... @Pavithra Narayanan
Happy to know different perceptions of the characters from the fellow readers one more time....
Special mention and thanks to @Novelreader ....
I wonder how a person can analyze line by line and provide her views in a crystal clear manner.... hats off🙌🙌

Yes I should thank you all for taking time 🤗🤗🤗🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭😭 Re Run ku enai feel pana vaichtengaaa.

And @Novelreader she already shared in ongoing too, yet again paninanga. Glad to know all your perspectives ka.

And the most important thing I felt Happy is you all thought about Jagadish Too. Just like Hero na avan periya Ivan ninachu matha characters ah thitamaa , you all thought in his perspective too.

I am so glad about the empathy you all have in you.💜💜💜💜 And I am happy to know that, and that's a win for me.

Empathy matters🥰