Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

விண்மீன்களின் சதிராட்டம் - 15

Advertisement

Kavitha

Hi Friends,

இந்த எபி படிச்சிட்டு திட்டாதீங்க..... என் அளவுல, விக்ரம், வேதா வயசு, காரக்டர் பார்த்து இப்படித்தான் இருப்பாங்கன்னு நெனச்சு எழுதியிருக்கேன். எதிர் வாதங்கள் வரவேற்கப்படுகின்றன.... :)

சைலன்ட் ரீடர்ஸ், லைக்ஸ் கமெண்ட்ஸ் போடறவங்க எல்லாருக்கும் நன்றி. :D

Pity on both...atleast vedha has one person to blame...but what vikram can do?whom he can blame?....Malini gets shocked..Even I am...Vikram now also tries to jump out of problem and not ready to face it..his decision may be because of his love towards vedha but he doesn't realize this is not a solution...he may say easily..if they work out his plan,then how vedha will face others?he will be safely lying in Singapore for the sake of his sister..but Vikram too has so many things to consider ?....vedha's situation in college is quite understandable..this kind of things don't affect the easy going students but it will cause a drastic behavioural change in those who are dedicated and sincere towards study.... waiting for next update

Pity on both...atleast vedha has one person to blame...but what vikram can do?whom he can blame?....Malini gets shocked..Even I am...Vikram now also tries to jump out of problem and not ready to face it..his decision may be because of his love towards vedha but he doesn't realize this is not a solution...he may say easily..if they work out his plan,then how vedha will face others?he will be safely lying in Singapore for the sake of his sister..but Vikram too has so many things to consider ?....vedha's situation in college is quite understandable..this kind of things don't affect the easy going students but it will cause a drastic behavioural change in those who are dedicated and sincere towards study.... waiting for next update

Thanks for the comment kavichitra, your first for this story I believe? :)
Pakka analysis (y) especially on vedha...

Neenga Vikram pathi solrathu correct... but avan amma maamiyaar pathi yosikkaama solluvaana?:unsure: