Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

ஸ்ருங்கார கீர்த்தனைகள் - 23 (நிறைவு பகுதி)

Advertisement

ஹலோ மக்களே...

ரொம்ப ரொம்ப லேட் பண்ணிட்டேன்.
நிறைவு பகுதி நிறைவா கொடுக்க இவளோ லேட்டாகி போச்சு... 🙂🙂

குட்டியா வரும்னு நினைச்சேன்.எழுத எழுத பெருசா போய்ட்டே இருந்தது. 😌4 பார்ட் ஆகிடுச்சு......!!!!

Sorry for making you people wait.🙂

என்ன சொல்ல? Thanks a lot.. இவளோ நாள் விடாம support பண்ணி, தொடர்ந்து படிச்ச, படிச்சு கமென்ட் பண்ணின எல்லாருக்கும் ரொம்ப ரொம்ப நன்றி❤❤❤❤

உங்களோட சேந்து நானும் கீர்த்தன்யா சர்வா ஃபேமிலய மிஸ் பண்ணுவேன். 🤗🤗💕💕

சதீஷ் அண்ட் மதிஷாலினிக்கு தனி கதை வரும் மக்களே! (Not next.. but in future for sure 🥰💞)

Here is the final episode 😍

ஸ்ருங்கார கீர்த்தனைகள் - 23(1)

ஸ்ருங்கார கீர்த்தனைகள் - 23(2)

ஸ்ருங்கார கீர்த்தனைகள் - 23(3)

ஸ்ருங்கார கீர்த்தனைகள் - 23(4)

Happy reading😊
அன்புடன் கண்மணி
அருமையான கதை

Superb story sis. Interesting..keerthu va mattum illa avanga appa 2 perume superb. Avanga situation appadi. But athetha pasathin velipaddu thaan ithu. Sarva family Chance illa, everyone are so..good. inboo darling, satheesh, varshi and appa 👌👌👌. Sarva vin kulanthaigalai kaati irukalom. Second part kudunga. Why last la twist, ? Satheesh paiyanuku avan manasuku super life fe amaiyum. Romba nirava irunthadhu. Thank you. 😊

Hi Kanmani
Feeling great that I get to read this story... Thoroughly enjoyed ur writing style ..
Very crisp n neat writing...
All the characters were conceived n portrayed meticulously...all of them behaved as such with ur expressive writing n very very neat ,interesting dialogues....
Emotions were expressed precisely with more impact... that shows ur strength of ur writing skill.
Is this ur first work!!!!????
Then am amazed !!!!
All the ingredients added accordingly to create perfect flavour and taste for us readers...that's what I felt.
Eventhough the plot is usual,the way u rendered it makes all the difference...
No dragging ...no extra words to fill the page...
So kept our interest in tight grip..
Inbu@Inbavalli rocks...I loved her
Sathish,very vibrant n humorous
.they both took the story to another level n gave the readers joy..
Saveshvaran made others vibrate...his love for keerthanya ..wooow...semma romantic... enjoyed the pair n their love...
The Kandana!!!! What to say!! can't help but love them...kandan no1 stole my heart ...
The way u manipulate the characters Neelakandan and Manikandan with the satirical kandan no1&2 , brought out the opposite effect with readers as the story moves---this is a brilliant tool u used with brilliant dialogues n situations!!! Awesome ..!!!.u had all the control of the readers feeling n imparted all the emotions exactly as u conceived..!! My claps there...

Is this ur first work!!!? Then u have way to go ...
Awesome dr..continue with ur work..!!